The registration from may be submitted either (a) manually or (b) online. Registration from can either be filled up online from the school website: www.tigpublicschool.org/www.technoindiagroup.com or can be collected from the school office.
For(a) the registration from will be available at the school office on payment of registration free. Admit card will be given from school mentioning the date of interaction/observation.
For (b) the registration from also be submitted online. An admit card would be processed and delivered online instantly.. A photograph needs to be pasted on the admit card for purpose of verification and same must be brought to school on the day of the interaction/observation.
Online registration process will be complete only after payment of the requisite registration free at the school office at the time of interaction/observation.
Registration fee must be paid on the day of interaction/observation
Student who have submitted the form online must pay the registration fee on the day of interaction/observation. The date of interaction/observation will be informed to the guardian through your registered mobile no and email id. Please mention the online user ID for all the future correspondence. Mere allotment of a user ID to the applicant will not ensure admission. Admission will depend on the admission process.
- Admission is granted strictly on the basis of the merit of the child.
- Admission is purely on academic ground. Any effort to influence the school in this regard in any form will be disqualify the candidate.
Documents required for registration with the school are as under:
- A photocopy of birth certificate from Kolkata Municipal corporation/Municipality/Hospital/Nursing home should be attested by any gazette officer. Affidavit or other evidences are not acceptable. No photocopy of attested birth certificate is acceptable.
- A photocopy of report card from the school last attended .(Not applicable for play group and nursery)
- One stamp size photograph of child.
Candidates who submit their form online are required to hand over the above documents on the day of the interaction/observation.
There will be no formal interview for the infect children. They will be observed only through play way method in a group.
The final selection list for admission into a particular class will be displayed on the school Notice Board and on the school website (www.technoindiagroup.com).
Selected candidates will have to complete all the formalities given below within a stipulated time period.
The admission form must be filled up completely and signed by both the parents.
Fees must be paid within the due date, in cash/demand draft.
The original birth certificate will have to be presented for verification at the time of admission.
Four coloured passport size photograph of the student and one each for both the parents (size 3.5cm.x 2.5cm) will have to be submitted.
- Submission of the transfer certificate from the school last attended( Not applicable for play group and nursery)
Refund of fees
- Admission fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Only intimation in writing within 30 days from the date of admission but not after the commencement of the class in which the student is bring admitted with all relevant documents acceptable to the management will be considered for refund of the security fees only and strictly not any other fees.
- Otherwise, if a student withdraws his or her admission without intimation the school authority after the stipulated period. Mention above, no security deposit will be refunded.
Under no circumstances, any dues payable to the school will be adjusted against the security deposit.
**Within 30 days from the date of admission but not after the commencement of the class in which the student is being admitted.
For details please log on www.technoindiagroup.com
It is compulsory for students to wear the prescribed uniform at school.
Fees structure and payment schedule is attached with the prospectus.
Those who take transfer certificate in middle of the academic year are liable to pay fees for the remaining months of the entire academic year.
Techno India group public school are integral part of techno India group that imparts higher education including B.TECH,MCA,MBA,M.TECH programmers at its AICTE approved Engineering colleges. With the scope from play group to Ph.D education under one roof the parents have this unique opportunity to plan the career of their wards effectively. This unique feature of techno India group is however, subject to the eligibility and capability of the candidates and the procedural/discretionary powers and norms of the appropriate authorities.